Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy®
HiscoNFE now partners with Silver Chef, Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder. Silver Chef has a long history in the Australian hospitality industry. For over 30 years they have helped over 30,000 customers kick-start their hospitality dreams.
Silver Chef offers the Rent-Try-Buy® funding solution, a unique approach to equipment funding that offers the flexibility that so many new hospitality businesses crave. Rent-Try-Buy® is a 12-month contract that allows businesses to trial equipment before committing to a purchase. This flexibility is a game-changer for the hospitality industry because it allows businesses to quickly react to changes that their cafe, restaurant or bar may experience.
Rent-Try-Buy® offers five flexible options for business owners to choose from over the lifetime of their contract. The minimum Silver Chef contract is $500, if your next order exceeds that amount, then Silver Chef might be the perfect option for your business.
Within the initial 12-month contract a business can choose to:
- Upgrade Equipment: Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy offers the flexibility of being able to upgrade your equipment when your circumstances change. At the start of your 12-month contract, you rented a 1 group Boema coffee machine at a price of $39.27 a week. But your coffee has proved so popular that now you need to upgrade to the 2 group Boema. You can return the 1 group machine and your weekly costs will now increase to $63.06 when you upgrade to the 2 group machine.
- Purchase Equipment: The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy option allows you to purchase your equipment at any point during the 12-month contract. You will also enjoy a 75% net rental rebate on the payments you made during the first year. For example, if you are 6 months into your rental contract you can choose to purchase that equipment. And if up to that point you had paid $2000 in net rent, you would receive a $1500 rental rebate.
Once the 12-month term has ended you now have three options:
- Continue renting: If you choose to continue renting the equipment the purchase price will continue to fall, making ownership easier in the future. If you’re not ready to commit to buying that commercial display fridge then you can choose to continue renting. The longer you rent, the easier it is to purchase in the future.
- Return the equipment: You can choose to return your equipment with no further obligations. Maybe that deep-fryer you rented is gathering dust in the corner, or that blender never got taken out of the cupboard. The beauty of Rent-Try-Buy® is being able to return equipment that doesn't quite fit your needs.
- Work towards ownership: Silver Chef’s Easy Own® option allows you to work towards ownership over an extended 36-month rental period. Easy Own® offers up to a 30% discount on weekly rental costs. Say you have rented an upright fridge that costs $1,733.10. The weekly rental payments on this would be $22 for the first 12 months. When you extend this rental with the Easy Own® option your weekly payments could reduce to as little as $15.40 a week.
Modern society, technology and trends evolve and move at a rapid pace. Silver Chef affords businesses the flexibility to upgrade to new equipment quickly and easily, enabling them to adapt and react to our ever-changing world.
Click the links below for more information on the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy funding option, or contact one of our staff members today.